GRACE CLAUDIA GASPARINI
– Occupational Therapy Course
– Location: Methodist University of Piracicaba, Piracicaba / SP
– Period: 1979 to 1982.
– Lato Senso Course Psychopedagogy in Education – Estácio de Sá University – Campo Grande – MS.
– Extension Course in Cynical Psychopedagogy in Education – Estácio de Sá University – Campo Grande – MS.
– Training in the Neuro-Evolutionary Bobath Basic Concept Training in the Neuro-Evolutionary Bobath – Advanced Baby Course.
– Training in the Neuro-Evolutionary Concept Bobath Basic in Hemiplegia in Adult Master in Health Psychology by UCDB.
– Occupational Therapy Office as a liberal professional working in the neurological area – Pragma Rehabilitation: from 1991 to 2000 and Institute of Integrated Rehabilitation – Campo Grande / MS: from 2000 to date.
– Professor and Supervisor of Internship in child neurology of the Occupational Therapy Course of the Catholic University of Don Bosco – Campo Grande – MS.
• Period: from 1998 to 2008.
– Professor of the Post-Graduation Course Lato Sensu in Occupational Therapy: A Dynamic Vision in Neurology of the Salesian Catholic University Center Auxilium (Unisalesiano) – Lins / SP – Module: Orthotics in Central Nervous System Lesions
• Period: from 2000 to the present year.
– Professor of the Post-Graduation Course Lato Sensu in Occupational Therapy: A Dynamic Vision in Neurology of the Salesian Catholic University Center Auxilium (Unisalesiano) – Lins / SP – Module: Furniture Adapted for Patients with Neuromotor Dysfunction Made in PVC – Tubes and Connections.
• Period: from 2007 to the present year.
– Professor of Postgraduate Course Lato Sensu in Neurology with Emphasis in Neuropediatrics at the Brazilian Institute of Therapies and Teaching – IBRATE Campo Grande -MS – Module: Prosthesis and Orthesis.
• Period: Year of 2010.
– Pestalozzi Society of Campo Grande – MS Period: February 1991 to March 1997
Center for Neurological Recovery in Curitiba – PR.Period: July 1986 to December 1990 APAE de Araçatuba – SP, in the Early Stimulation sector.
• Period: March 1985 to June 1986.
– Paranaense Association of Rehabilitation “Nabil Tacla School”, in the area of Physical Deficiency – Curitiba – PR
• Period: April 1982 to February 1985.